- Synapse Transformations
Microsoft Synapse is an analytics
service that brings together enterprise data warehousing and Big Data analytics. It runs natively
on Azure Cloud.
To create a simple Synapse transformation, follow these steps:
- Create a table in Storage by uploading the sample CSV file.
- Create an input mapping from that table, setting its destination to
source (as expected by the Snowflake script).
- Create an output mapping, setting its destination to a new table in your Storage.
- Copy & paste the below script into the transformation code.
- Save and run the transformation.
You can organize the script into blocks.