- Synapse Transformations
Microsoft Synapse is an analytics
service that brings together enterprise data warehousing and Big Data analytics. It runs natively
on Azure Cloud.
To create a simple Synapse transformation, follow these steps:
- upload the sample CSV file into your storage,
- set the input mapping from that table to
source (expected by the Snowflake script),
- set the output mapping for the
destination table (produced by the Snowflake script) to a new table in your Storage,
- copy & paste the below script into the transformation code, and, finally,
- save and run the transformation.
You can organize the script into blocks.