This extractor allows you to download data from Shoptet permalinks.
Create a new configuration of the Shoptet extractor.
- Set the shop name.
- Set the Base URL of the store.
- Set the Orders URL so that it contains the pattern ID and hash in the URL.
- Set the Products URL so that it contains the pattern ID and hash in the URL.
- Set the Customers URL so that it contains the hash in the URL.
- Set the Stock URL so that it contains the hash in the URL.
If you have any additional data to download, add the additional data with the Add Additional Data button.
Add the additional data name and URL, along with a primary key if needed.
Add the File charset of the file to be downloaded and the delimiter.
For loading options:
- Set the date period if needed by adding the date from and to. If left blank, all data will be fetched.
- Select one of the following two load types:
Incremental Update – updates the result tables based on the primary key set in the configuration.
Full Load – overwrites the destination table each time.
- If needed, set the data to be downloaded in chunks and specify the chunk size in days.