Extractors import data from external sources and integrate it to the Keboola Connection environment.
The following extractors allow access to data from generic storage services:
- AWS S3 — imports CSV files from multiple AWS S3 buckets into multiple tables with additional postprocessing.
- GoogleDrive — imports data from Google Drive sheets (also part of the Tutorial).
- OneDrive — imports data from OneDrive Excel sheets.
- FTP — imports CSV files from the FTP, FTPS, and SFTP servers.
- HTTP — imports CSV files stored on HTTP or HTTPS.
- Keboola Connection Storage — loads single or multiple tables from a Keboola Connection project and
stores them in a bucket in your current project; can be used where Data Catalog cannot.
- and others