- Getting Started Tutorial
Keboola Connection Getting Started Tutorial
This tutorial will guide you through basic usage of Keboola Connection (KBC).
Before you start, make sure you have basic knowledge of SQL and
access to a KBC project (preferably empty). To get set up, either ask one of our partners,
or ping us at email@example.com. If you aim to develop new components for
KBC, you will get a development project automatically
when you register as a developer
If developing KBC components is the only reason you need a project for, apply for a
Follow these three basic steps of our tutorial to get going as quickly as possible:
If you want to try more of KBC features, follow some of the following side steps:
- Loading data using extractors:
- Data Manipulation: Creating and using Sandbox — create a separate database
storage to run arbitrary SQL scripts on the copies of your tables without affecting data in your Storage, or your transformations.
- Writing into GoodData — write data from KBC into GoodData.
- Automation: Setting up Orchestrator — specify what tasks should be executed
in what order, and configure their automatic execution.
- Ad-hoc data analysis — see how you can play with arbitrary data.
- Development Branches — see how you can safely modify a running project.
- CLI — see how you can operate a project using our command-line tool.