- Getting Started Tutorial
Keboola Connection Getting Started Tutorial
This tutorial will guide you through basic usage of Keboola Connection (KBC).
Before you start, make sure you have basic knowledge of SQL, and
access to a KBC project (preferably empty). To get set up, either ask one of our partners,
or ping us on email@example.com.
If developing KBC components is the only reason you need a project for, apply for a
Follow these three basic steps of our tutorial to get going as quickly as possible:
If you want to try more of KBC features, follow some of the following side steps:
- Loading data using extractors:
- Data Manipulation: Creating and using Sandbox — create a separate database
storage to run arbitrary SQL scripts on the copies of your tables without affecting data in your Storage, or your transformations.
- Writing into GoodData — write data from KBC into GoodData Analytics.
- Automation: Setting up Orchestrator — specify what tasks should be executed
in what order, and configure their automatic execution.
- Management — familiarize yourself with additional KBC features related to Data and User management.