Extractors import data from external sources and integrate it to the Keboola Connection environment.
Apart from extractors for social networks, communication, storage, and marketing and sales, there are
extractors that do not fall into any of the above mentioned categories:
- AWS CUR — imports cost and usage report data of an AWS subscription.
- Azure Cost Management — imports cost and usage data of an Azure subscription.
- Ceps — imports data of the electricity transmission system in the Czech Republic (CEPS).
- Dark Sky — looks up the weather anywhere on the globe, returning hour-by-hour or day-by-day observations going back decades.
- ECB Currency Rates — imports currency exchange rates as published by the European Central Bank.
- Generic Extractor — can be configured to work with virtually any API.
- Geocoding-Augmentation —
provides detailed data for locations specified by their names, address or coordinates.
- GitHub — imports data from GitHub, a software development platform.
- Google Search Console — imports data from Google Search Console, a web service by Google which allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites.
- Papertrail — imports data from Papertrail (log management).
- Pingdom — imports data from Pingdom, a service for monitoring the uptime and performance of your websites and web applications.
- Stripe — imports almost all data from Stripe, a service that enables online payments.
- Telemetry Data — retrieves data about your project or the whole organization; helps Keboola calculate your project consumption.
- What3words — converts What3words addresses to coordinates and vice versa.
- YourPass — imports data about passes from YourPass.
- And more