Extractors import data from external sources and integrate it to the Keboola Connection (KBC) environment.
Apart from extractors for social networks, communication, storage, and marketing and sales, there are
extractors that do not fall into any of the above mentioned categories:
- Dark Sky — looks up the weather anywhere on the globe, returning hour-by-hour or day-by-day observations going back decades.
- Generic Extractor — can be configured to work with virtually any API.
- Geocoding-Augmentation —
provides detailed data for locations specified by their names, address or coordinates.
- Pingdom — imports data from Pingdom; a service for monitoring the uptime and performance of your websites and web applications.
- What3words — converts What3words addresses to coordinates and vice versa.
- GitHub — imports data from GitHub; a software development platform.
- and others