Extractors import data from external sources and integrate it to the Keboola Connection (KBC) environment.
Apart from extractors for social networks, communication, and marketing and sales, there are
extractors that do not fall into any of the above mentioned categories:
- Pingdom — imports data from Pingdom; a service for monitoring the uptime and performance of your websites and web applications.
- Geocoding-Augmentation —
provides detailed data for locations specified by their names, address or coordinates.
- GoogleDrive — imports data from external data sheets.
- AWS S3 — imports CSV files from AWS S3.
- Dark Sky — look up the weather anywhere on the globe, returning Hour-by-hour or day-by-day observations going back decades.
- Generic Extractor — can be configured to work with virtually any API.
- and others