Writers export data from Keboola Connection (KBC) to external systems. The following extractors
allow to push data to generic storage services:
- AWS S3 — writes CSV files to a single AWS S3 bucket with additional postprocessing.
- Dropbox — writes CSV files to a Dropbox account.
- Google Drive — writes tables as CSV files or entire Google Sheet files.
- Google Sheets — writes tables as individual sheets of a Google Sheet file, or appends rows to an existing sheet.
- Keboola Connection Storage — writes tables to a different Keboola Connection project; can be used where Share Buckets cannot.
- and others